Holy Synod 2020
Save the Dates: Friday evening through Sunday noon,
February 14-16, 2020 (Presidents' Day Weekend).
Where: Holy Spirit Synodal Catholic Church, Safety Harbor, Florida
Important Note! Through unforeseen circumstances, the site of our 2020 Quadrennial Holy Synod has been moved to Holy Spirit Synodal Catholic Church (above). Therefore, all delegates, participants, and guests are requested to make their own accommodation reservations at an area hotel. We offer the following suggestions within close distance to the parish center:
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites – Tampa Northwest/Oldsmar: (813) 854-5080.
- Hilton Garden Inn-Tampa Northwest/Oldsmar: (813) 891-9990.
- Hampton Inn and Suites – Tampa Northwest/Oldsmar: (813) 818-7202.
- Mar-Bay Motel and Suites – Safety Harbor: (727) 723-3808.
- Quality Inn Central – Clearwater: (727) 799-6133.
- Guest of a Holy Spirit SCC Parishioner: Please, contact Mary Boykin at
Synod registration is $100.00 per participant. Everyone planning to attend the Synod, either local folks driving in each day, or folks staying at local hotel, must pay their Synod registration fee by Tuesday, January 14, 2020. Synod registration may be paid via credit or debit here. You will be taken to a secure link for payment. Please choose the payment option "Synod Registration."
Non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, Saturday Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. Please, ADVISE of any medical dietary needs for you during the Synod. All other meals are on your own. There are an abundance of fine local establishments with a wide range of food and pricing options to fit everyone's needs.
- Tampa International Airport (TPA) is served by most major commercial air carriers.
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) is served by Allegiant Airlines.
Transportation from Tampa International Airport (TPA) or St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) is available via taxi, Uber, Lyft, or car rental at the airport. However, if you desire a ride to and from the airport, please let us know your flight information as soon as possible and we will arrange a volunteer ride for you to and from Holy Spirit parish center.
Please feel free to contact Mary Boykin at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 956-3414.